Monday 17 April 2017

A TRIP TO HAWAII



Happy new week . Shopping in the men section of a store is not a bad idea . I found this printed Hawaiian beach shirt in the men section of Dresslily . They sell both male and female clothing and accessories . They also offer free worldwide shipping to many countries .
It was love at first sight when i saw this wedge shoes on Zaful . I placed the gold color in my shopping cart and before i knew it , it was out of stock . I felt so sad , but 'cos i love the shoes so much , i got it in silver . 
 I would advice you to go a size smaller when buying this shoes . I had to wear a shoe pad (in sole) 'cos the shoes is bigger than the regular size.
To shop my look , click on the links below . Have a nice day everyone.
DETAILS
Printed Hawaiian shirt -  dresslily 
Shoes - Zaful
Denim - Similar here , here
White tee - here , here









No comments:

Post a Comment