Sunday 23 April 2017

MINI ROSEGAL LOOKBOOK


Welcome back to my blog lovelies . In today's post , I will be sharing with you two dresses i got from Rosegal . I also made a short YouTube video wearing the dresses , do click to watch it and kindly subscribe to my channel if you haven't done so .
The link to shop the 2 looks is in the description box of the YouTube video and would also be written below on the blog .

DETAILS
LOOK 1 : Black dress with gold details - Rosegal
Necklace - Soufeel jewelry
Shoes - Amiclubwear

LOOK 2 : Printed swing dress - Rosegal
Black leggings - Rosegal
Red sneakers - Rosegal
Glasses - Zaful

Thanks for stopping by today . Another post will be up tomorrow , so kindly check back . If you haven't subscribed to my blog via email , please do so , so you can get notified whenever i post .
















No comments:

Post a Comment