Wednesday 12 April 2017

SEQUIN EVENING LOOK


Good evening lovelies . I decided to post this look in the evening 'cos it is perfect for an evening event / date night with the boo or friends . 
I wore this look to dinner on my birthday . I had a nice time at the meat restaurant . There's something about me , i need to confess ; i can never be a vegetarian . My love for meat is out of this world . LOL
The sequin top i wore in this look is a bodysuit . I will advise you to go a size up when buying this , because it is a little on the snug side for me . The pant part was inside my pubic area and so uncomfortable , i had to cut it away and turned it into a top .
I got the skirt from Zara over 2 years ago and the heels is from Olko ; a local Ukraine store .
I took some of the pictures in my hostel and others at the restaurant i ate dinner .
Details
Sequin bodysuit - dresslily   .
emerald green bag - dresslily
Skirt - similar here
shoes - similar here
I hope you like today's look guys . Check out my last post about color bomb here .
Do share this post with friends and family on your social medias and check back on Satuday for another beautiful post .
KISSES













No comments:

Post a Comment