Monday 10 April 2017

THE MORE DANGEROUS IT IS THE BETTER


Hello lovelies . Happy new week . Red sign depicts DANGER / STOP. What can i do , i love the color RED . The more it is in my outfit , the better it gets . Wearing red has always been a thing for me . When i started blogging , i wore a red lipstick almost everyday ,'cos i thought i only look good in it . LOL .
I believe red in meant for me , i shine , glow , sparkle , and so confident everytime i wear red . If you've been following me for a while now , then you should know i've worn alot of red on my blog .
The red multilayer tassel pendant necklace  and the tassel earrings $2.54 are both from Zaful . They didn't come as a pair , i got them separately. The direct link to shop the 2 would be in the details section below .
The perfect red pants i wore in this look was gotten from a second hand store / thrifted . It came perfect , i love it . The blouse was also thrifted . 
I hope you like today's look . Do visit on Wednesday for another captivating post . I would be mixing several colors and prints , so make sure you check back . 
Have a nice day and week guys . See you on Wednesday .
DEATAILS
1. Tassel necklace - Zaful
2. Tassel earrings - Zaful
3. Bag - Rosegal
4. Pants - Get similar here
5. Blouse - Get similar here
6. Belt - here
7. Heels - Amiclubwear











No comments:

Post a Comment