Thursday 6 April 2017

BODYSUIT ; IF YOU CAN'T WEAR IT , DECONSTRUCT IT


Hello lovelies . Welcome back to my blog lovelies . Thank you all so much for the love so far . I've been nominated in my school's award in the category ; most fashionable and social media personality . I need your vote guys . The voting is divided into 2 ; instagram like and voting poll . To vote : 
1. FOLLOW @AMSA_V.N . it is a private account , you have to follow first , then you like the 2 pictures below when they accept your request  


KINDLY VOTE FOR ME IN THE category ; Most fashionable and Social media personality . To do this , You need to :
1. click on the above link in red 
2. You will be asked to enter youe email 
3. click on the circle infront of my name DIMPLEKHADI to vote.
4. Scroll down and click submit 
Thank you all so much ......... KINDLY SHARE THIS ON YOUR WALL AND TELL FRIENDS AND FAMILY TO VOTE FOR ME .














The blouse i was wearing in this look is a bodysuit . I am that person that like to be comfortable . G.string and all those tiny underwear don't do it for me . I find them really uncomfortable to wear . I'm so used to my full pants , such an old school girl.
This bodysuit looks really nice on the model that wore it on dresslily . I picked it , hoping it will be comfortable when it comes . It was indeed comfortable .
Another thing that bother me about bodysuit is what if i need to pee outside ; am i going to take off the whole outfit to do so? Luckily , this particular bodysuit has 4 clips at the bottom part which you can open to wear it easily or when you need to use the toilet .
 The only thing i don't really like is the fact that the shape was showing when i wore it on a straight midi skirt , because of this , i decided to cut out the extended parts and turn it to a blouse which i believe i can style better and comfortably.
Enjoy massive Easter discount on Dresslily and free worldwide shipping as well .
Get a similar skirt - here
fishnet socks - here
I hope you like today's post . Do check back tomorrow for the next one .
Have a nice night ....
KISSES.....

No comments:

Post a Comment