Wednesday 19 April 2017

TASSEL + LACE ; WHAT DO YOU THINK ?


Welcome back to the blog lovelies . Can't believe it's mid-week already guys , how time flies .
This look right here was a last minute decision . I had the intention of pairing the lace jeans with a white top but when i did and i looked at myself in the mirror i didn't really like the fit .
I don't know if I've mentioned this before , but i'm that girl that play dress up . I put outfits together and ask the mirror for approval , LOL .
I decided to wear this turtle neck with the tassel necklace i got from my previous collaboration with Zaful .
The lace details on the jeans from Rosegal makes it unique . The style is so different from the regular . It is a low waist jean , it would have been better if it was high waist but this ain't bad at all . The black lace pattern of the jeans is also available on the store .

DETAILS
Lace jeans - Rosegal
Tassel necklace - Zaful 
Turtle neck - Get similar here 
Slip on - Get similar colors here , here , here
Glasses - Firmoo

Thanks for stopping by the blog . Do check back on Friday for another interesting post .
Have a nice day .














No comments:

Post a Comment