Thursday 4 May 2017

SAME TINT SAME TONE SAME TEXTURE = PERFECTION


Welcome back to my blog lovelies . I'm obsessed with denim and i love to mix them . For this look , i wore my denim and scarf in the same tone . I've styled denim on denim here and here do check them out .
I wore my denim shirt from terranova under the denim drawstring jumpsuit from rosegal with a denim jacket which i got from a thrift store . The patches on the jacket was a DIY . Got those iron-on patches on ebay .
I hope you like todays look .Do let me know your opinion in the comment box .

SHOP MY LOOK 
1. Denim jumpsuit - Rosegal sold out , exact type here
2. Denim jacket - similar here and here 
                        3. Necklace + bracelet - soufeel jewelry
                         4. Shoes - Gold Zaful , silver here










No comments:

Post a Comment