Monday 8 May 2017

WORK STYLE TREND : TASSEL BELT ON SUIT


Happy new week . On the blog today is a trend i've seen just twice on instagram . I mean i've only seen 2 people wearing this combination . I love the style so much and this made me re-create it .
I got the tassel belt from Zaful  , it is sold out now but you can get similar on dresslily . The blazer + pants are both thrifted . The shoes is from Zara .
Get similar blazer here , here 
Get similar pants here , here
The tassel belt on suit is so dope ! It gives the cooperate and classy look a chic and stylish vibe .
Let me know what you think about this look / trend in the comment box .
Do check back tomorrow for an amazing collaboration with one of Russia's finest blogger .
Have a nice day ya'll .









No comments:

Post a Comment