Thursday 25 May 2017

CLUB DRESSES


 Welcome back to my blog lovelies . Gamiss is an online clothing store i just started working with . I'm still expecting my first order from them , but before then i have to show you some beautiful things i found on the store .
The first dress ; a club dress which i already have in the color white is beautiful and would suit all skin tones . I didn't wear mine to the club , but to an award night in the post here .
This shows the dress is multipurpose and can be worn to many events based on how you style it . I just love the whole glitter thing going on and thats my favorite part of this dress .


Jumpsuits can be really beautiful when you get that perfect pair . You should check Gamiss for some jumpsuits and romper for summer . The jumpsuit below is my favorite in the store . 

Thanks for stopping by the blog today . Have a nice day everyone .
KISSES ...

No comments:

Post a Comment