Monday 29 May 2017

LET'S WALK STYLISHLY WEARING AFRICAN PRINT IN AN OPEN MARKET


Welcome back to my blog lovelies . Today's post is an interesting one . Now that i'm done with exams , there's enough time to go to different locations for my shoot . 
I used an open market that is 1 metro/ train stop away from my house for this shoot . The market people / sellers are so friendly . They used their phones to take multiple pictures of me and with me . They also allowed me to take pictures in front of their stand . 
The two -piece  tribal / African print from Rosewholesale is the perfect outfit for this shoot . The material is made of spandex . It is lightweight and very comfortable to wear . 
The headwrap is a wrapper from the blouse and wrapper i own . Got it in Nigeria .
Shop my look
African print - Rosewholesale 
Sandals - Rosegal sold out , i like this here 
Engraved Necklace and bracelet - Soufeel jewelry . Use code SHS10 to get 10% your order at checkout 

I hope you love this look . Let me know what you think about it in the comment section
Have a nice day ...















No comments:

Post a Comment