Tuesday 2 May 2017

I WORE A SPARKLY DRESS TO THE AWARDS


Happy new week and welcome back to the blog . It was my department's dinner and award night last Saturday . I received the award for Social media personality . I appreciate everybody that nominated me and voted for me . Thank you all .
The sparkly sequins white dress from Rosegal arrived at the perfect time for this event . I wanted to wear a black dress initially but changed my mind when i saw this beautiful dress. The aim is to be unique / stand out at the event .
The dress came with a short lining material that is just reaching my mid-thigh , so i cut it off and wore a long singlet under it instead . The outer material is made of net and sequins , so it is a see through dress . 
The bag is from newchic and the heels is from amiclubwear .
Shop cross back dresses on rosegal here .
Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today .
Another post will be up on thursday , make sure you visit .
Feel free to share this post , download the pictures and tag me to it whenever you re-post it .
Have a nice day ya'all .
KISSES...

















No comments:

Post a Comment