Saturday 27 May 2017

3D YELLOW FLORAL


Happy Saturday guys and Ramadan Mubarak to all the Muslims out there . 
Guess what guys ; this 3D floral dress from Sammydress is almost out of stock , there is only 1 piece in stock . So if you really like it you have to place the order now before it's too late . 
The dress which i got in size XL was adjusted to my size by my friend . I love the dress so much but it is only available in size XL and i got it anyway .
The floral pattern / ruffles going on all over the dress gives it a wedding dress vibe . They call it a prom dress on Sammydress , but it looks just like the dresses worn for pre-wedding photo shoot / wedding this days .
Shop my look by clicking on the link below :
1. Dress
3. Shoes

Let me know where you would most definitely wear this dress to in the comment section
Have a nice day everyone .
Kisses ...














No comments:

Post a Comment