Tuesday 9 May 2017

BLOG FEATURE : STYLING AN OLIVE DRESS WITH BENITA JAMES


Welcome back to the blog guys . Coincidentally Benita James of Thestylefanatic.com and I got the same dress from Zaful . We've collaborated before in the post here . When Benita posted one of the pictures she took with the dress on instagram yesterday , saying the full post will be up on the blog later in the day . I was like OMG! I have that same dress . I sent her a message asking her if we can collaborate and she said why not . Unfortunately , i had not snapped my pictures at the time , had to plead with her to let us post today . Below are the looks we created , i hope you like them .
The olive dress which we both got from one of my favorite online stores Zaful  came in the form of a kimono 'cos the front slit is opened up to the waist . Benita stitched her dress up to the thigh so she can show off her hot legs . I on the other hand styled mine in 2 ways ; I sealed up the slit with some safety pins in the first look and i wore a green jean on the dress for the second look .
Do visit Thestylefanatic.com to read Benita's post and kindly follow her on Instagram @Bernie_kim.kiva as she has amazing styles to offer .
SHOP MY LOOK
 Olive dress - Zaful
Black mules (shoes) - Rosegal
Bag - Centro , get a good one here
Green sandals - Amiclubwear
Engraved necklace and bangle - Soufeel jewelry use code SHS10 to get 10% off at check out .














No comments:

Post a Comment