Sunday 27 November 2016

WEARING A SHIRT BACKWARD + STYLING PANTS WITH SARAH


 Happy sunday ladies and welcome back to my blog. I'm featuring Sarah of princessaudu.com on the blog today .
After much deliberation ,we decided to style culottes / palazo , so we put this look together for you ladies. I styled a palazo , while she styled culottes
Sarah decided to do something that can go for a corporate and a date look . Her outfit can easily be transformed to a more professional / corporate look with a blazer. The pink heels matches the design on her culottes , and that lifted the look to a better level You should visit her blog , she has alot to offer ; Princessaudu.com .
Did you notice my shirt ? First of all , that shirt was thrifted . It costs maybe $1. Can't really remember , got it some months ago. Wore the shirt backwards . It's a really loose shirt , so i held it in place with a brooch at the back . Left 2 buttons opened at the back , you can wear a more fitted shirt and leave more buttons opened as you like. 
The red heels is from amiclubwear and the bag is from centro. I hope you like todays look. 
Let me know your opinion in the comment box.
If you guys want me to thrift more often and take you through the journey, do let me know in the comment box .
Have a nice week.....










No comments:

Post a Comment