Monday 23 May 2016

PICNIC IN A FLORAL DRESS
















Happy new week dear readers and welcome back to my blog . This floral dress is from cndirect and it costs less than $9. Isn't that amazing ? 

When i got this dress , this picnic idea came to my mind . Discussed it with 2 of my friends that take my pictures, 1 of them got this beautiful location for me and snapped me . Thanks dear .

Cndirect offers the best quality items at very affordable price , shipping is fast too . I received this dress within 3 weeks. The color and texture is just perfect for summer. 
   Since the weather is favorable , alot of us can't wait to start going to the beach; picnic , so i decided to do this look inorder to inspire you ladies. 
It was after the shoot i realized i didn't use my fruits basket , used a disposable plate instead . Lol, it came out ok anyway , so it's all good,.
Visit cndirect to get your own dress and have a nice day .
KISSES... 

No comments:

Post a Comment