Monday 9 May 2016

STRIPE ON STRIPE TREND WITH SHEIN












Happy new week everyone. Welcome back to my blog . I'm sorry i couldn't post yesterday, I had such a busy weekend . On saturday , i was at Miss Africa Ukraine beauty pageant , where i received blogger of the year award. Then on Sunday , i went to the good the mad the funny , a comedy/ music show by Crazeclown and Falzthebahdguy . It was so much fun. I will update you with pictures very soon. 
About today's post .... It's Shein again . The store is unique , i tell you . This multicolored stripped pant is currently sold out in this color, but another color is available on shein .  I got it in a size L , but on shein , i wear an M . So the pant is bigger than me , had to hold it in place . Going to fit it soon and turn it to a pencil pant , then show you how it looks after.
There's an ongoing sales on Shein . up to 80% off on their items for 48 hours . So make sure you check the site and get your clothings at a much cheaper rate.
Decided to do the stripe on stripe trend by wear the stripe shirt i got as a birthday present with the pants.
Necklace : Fredrick Prince Jewelry
I hope you love this outfit.. Looking forward to reading your comments.
Have a nice week dearies...

No comments:

Post a Comment