Monday 2 May 2016

RETRO IN FREDRICK PRINCE EVANGELINE NECKLACE











Welcome back to my blog dear readers and happy new week . I decided to go old school / retro in my flared pants from casual look UA, vintage shirt from tommy hilfigier , and my zara heels . I just discovered a store near my house, where designer items are been sold . I got this shirt and the one from River Island that i wore in the post here from there. Going to patronize them often i guess. LOL.  The Evangeline layered statement necklace from Fredrick prince brought this whole look to life
I talked about fredrick Prince jewelry in my post here, where i wore one of their amazing amal necklace .  One thing about Fredrick Prince is their products are handcrafted crafted , unique , classy, original and they compliment all kinds of outfit . Actually ,i believe the 2 necklaces i got from the store can be worn together , going to try it out soon , and let you know how it goes.
Do visit Fredrick Prince for your statement necklace .
Have a nice week everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment