Monday 11 April 2016

BLACK AND NUDE WITH DRESSLINK

CLICK ON READ MORE BELOW 👎 👎 👎 


 Happy new week dear readers and welcome back to my blog . It's been so warm in Ukraine , i never thought the weather would be so good this early . It was 25 degrees celcius when i took this pictures; too sunny . Anyway, that means i can rock my outfits without covering the beauty with a jacket.
Got this lovely jumpsuit from dresslink . It came perfect for me , no adjustment needed, so true to size , color and the material quality is awesome.
Dresslink has a whole lot of new stock for the new season ''spring'' . Make sure you grab your spring attires at affordable prices at the store.
I decided to rock this jumpsuit with a belt i got from shein . The shoes is from top shoes and the bag is from house.
I hope you love this outfit. Get your jumpsuit by clicking on the link here .
Have a nice day everyone and looking forward to reading your comments









No comments:

Post a Comment