Friday 10 July 2020

SHEER ORGANZA X PANTS TWO-PIECE SET


Hello beautiful people. Welcome back to the blog. Hope you had a nice week. 
Story time; So I got this two-piece set from a brand on Instagram. I won't be mentioning their name so I don't ruin their business. The set was originally #20,900 but I got them on sales for #14,900. Then I paid #1,500 delivery fee. I placed the order through whatsapp on a Sunday and they confirmed payment. Then I contacted them 3 days later to ask when I will be getting my package. The person I chatted with whom I believe is a lady told me that Friday or latest the next monday. Monday came and I heard nothing from them also didn't get a call from the delivery company. I contacted this brand that monday evening but there was no response. I Sent them another message on Tuesday Morning but they didn't reply until afternoon. That was when the lady was like the clothes has not been sent out yet, it's still in their store blah blah blah. I was like but you told me it would be delivered last week Friday or this Monday and today is Tuesday and it's still in your store. From her messages I could tell she was being sassy and didn't really care about me or my order. Infact she was kinda rude. She was just responding 'cos she needed to reply a customer. I've never had issues with any of my Instagram purchases before so I was really pissed. To cut the long story short, I asked her when it would be delivered and she said I should bear with them that they will try to deliver that week but they can't give me a specific date. This really pissed me off but I kept my cool. On Friday I got a call from the delivery guy saying he would be coming to deliver the package soon. Then the guy called again saying he wouldn't be able to make it anymore that he would be coming the next day which is Saturday. I got the package delivered on Saturday finally Thank God .  The quality is just okay, nothing special even my tailor would do better. The store never contacted me to confirm if I've received the package up till now and that shows they have a very poor customer service. 
I thought the style is unique to the store o not until I saw Thelma of Big brother Naija season 4 wearing the same style from a different brand. Imagine!  
That's the end of my story o. I've unfollowed the brand and I wouldn't be patronizing them again! 
Thanks for stopping by the blog today. Kindly share this post if you like the look.
Follow me on Instagram @Dimplekhadi.
Have a nice weekend.










No comments:

Post a Comment