Wednesday 22 July 2020

EID 2020 INSPIRED LOOK


Happy Wednesday beautiful people and welcome back to the blog. Today's post is an inspired look for the up coming Eid/Sallah . 
The dress and the abaya was made by my friend and roommate back in Ukraine @fabricsbykhafee. I wore the dress previously for my birthday shoot in 2017 and I wore the abaya for Eid that same year. Since then, the two clothing have been laying in my wardrobe.
This look can be recreated with any color of abaya and a dress you already own. This shows you don't have to break a bank to slay 'cos you can easily re-style old clothes to create a different and more unique look. 
A black abaya would be perfect for this look 'cos you can wear any color of dress with it .
I styled the abaya in 3 ways; without necklace, with necklace, with a brooch. Please tell me which is you favorite. 
The bag is from @rattanbysandra
I love my slippers from @temmynavy
Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today. 
Kindly share this post on your social media and leave a comment below.
Have a wonderful celebration.











No comments:

Post a Comment