Wednesday 30 March 2016

MISS KHARKOV INTERNATIONAL BEAUTY PAGEANT



















                                                    1ST RUNNER UP

 THE QUEEN
HERE are the winners , The 2nd runner up in green,  the 1st runner up in red just behind her and the queen is wearing red beside my pretty Nigerian in purple




Hello dear readers.  So I was at this wonderful event yesterday to support my friend , the only African in the competition.  She's Nigerian and we are classmates , so my other classmates and I were there to support her . Even though she wasn't crowned the queen , she got the Miss smile award which is awesome .
I loved my outfit to the event , I hope you do too . I hope you enjoy scrolling through the pictures and also get some style inspirations from some of my friends. 
Have a nice day. ....

No comments:

Post a Comment