Friday 3 July 2020

ANKARA POWER SUIT


Hello lovelies. Welcome back to the blog. I hope you all had a nice week.  
I brought out my Ankara suit and dusted it for this shoot. I made this suit in 2018, wore it to work once and it's been in my closet since then. Recently, I decided to declutter my closet and give out some clothes, that was when I saw this suit and tried it on. So happy it still fits.
I got the fascinator in Ukraine and this is the first time I'm styling it. Found this really cute one here on instagram. 
It's all about my comfort this days 'cos I have to carry my baby which means I need a comfortable shoes. That's why i wore the low heel mules I got in Lagos Island . 
I hope you like this look.  Kindly leave a comment if you do. 
Have a nice weekend. 












No comments:

Post a Comment