Saturday 4 February 2017

NO PAIN , NO GAIN


Happy Saturday lovelies and welcome back to my blog . Today's post is about joggers/ tracksuit and sport / exercise. @khafeelah and i went for the sporty chic look . She wore her ash/ grey joggers which is from newchic and i wore the blue joggers from tosave.com , it costs $9.95 with free shipping chine post without tracking number and i received it in less than 3 weeks
I mentioned Tosave.com in my last post . They are cheaper than ebay and i guess more reliable . You can read more about them in my last post here .
Check out Rose hair extentions for your quality and affordable human hair that looks like your original hair
The blue joggers / tracksuit is so comfy on the skin . I love the fact that it is long enough . I hardly get my perfect trouser length when i shop online .
The hat i had on is from zaful , been wearing it almost everyday since i got it. It covers my head so well which makes it my favorite hat at the moment . 
The 2 sneakers are from aliexpress . 
No pain , no gain ; some might be wondering what it means , well it means the pain you go through while exercising is worth it . Even in the cold winter , you can still exercise early in the morning before work , or use the gym . Keeping fit is the key to good health and long life . 
I hope you like today's post . Do check back tomorrow for the next post.
Have a nice weekend.













No comments:

Post a Comment