Friday 20 January 2017

HAVING A BAD HAIR DAY , WEAR HAT!



TGIF lovelies and welcome back to my blog . As you all know , i always have my turban / headwrap on . The thing is , i find it tiring to tie 1 perfectly when my braids is off and i'm on my natural hair ,'cos i have a pretty small head . LOL.... In this case , i do put a scarf in a cap (head warmer) to add volume, wear it first then tie my scarf on top . That was what i did in the look with the red headwap . 
All ladies have a bad hair day , many have a bad make up day as well , smiles. To solve the bad hair day , a hat is all you need . Just pack your hair up in a ponytail and wear a hat on it .This instantly changes the look as you can see in this post
The hat is from Zaful and it's available in other colors . It fits perfectly . Been wearing it to school everyday since i received it . Also wore it in my last post here. The belt is from zaful and the heels is from zaful as well .
The high neck dress which i love 'cos of the multi-color thing/ pattern going on is from rosegal . The dress is not made of the cheap quality body hugging spandex . It is thick and stretches . It is also very long and that's how i love my dresses to be.
This store is just like zaful quality wise and they offer free worldwide shipping which i always find to be really cool.  
 I hope you like how i styled the dress. How would you have styled it ; with headwrap or hat? let me know in the comment box. And don't forget to check back on sunday for the next post .
KISSES.....










GIVEAWAY WINNERS
Congratulations to the winners and better luck next time to the other participants . Thanks for participating . The winners will be contacted via email.
ZAFUL : MARIAM OPEYEMI 

AMICLUBWEAR : OLUWATOSIN OLUTOGE

No comments:

Post a Comment