Sunday 25 October 2020

CLASSY IN WHITE

Welcome back to the blog beautiful people. It's been a minute. Hope you are staying safe. May Nigeria be great again, Amen.  
I had this shoot just before the protest started but didn't  post it in solidarity with the protest.
I went for an all white look with a touch of black from the veil. I'm not really a fan of white veils so I opted for black instead. 
My friend got the organza fabric for the blouse from the market and gave it to her tailor to sew for me. The sleeves were a little short on me when I tried it on, so I folded it up and turned it to short sleeves. 
How would you have styled it : with or without sun shade?
 Pleated skirt - @lateefah_bintmukhtar
Thanks for stopping by the blog today.
Have a nice week ahead.
Kisses... 











 

No comments:

Post a Comment