Saturday 23 April 2016

IT'S ALL ABOUT MIXING PRINTS, COLORS AND FLORAL WITH BUKKY



CLICK READ MORE BELOW 👎 👎 👎











Hello dear readers . Happy weekend and welcome back to my blog . Today's post is a collaboration with one of my favorite bloggers in Ukraine Bukola of Pages By Bukky
We decided to go for a  floral and colorful spring look after much deliberation . Lol. 
Bukola decided to wear a floral pants with a colorful purple shirt . Then she used her nude heels to tone it down .
I wore my green floral dress as a top, with my frog printed red skirt from shein . I was going for a really colorful look, so i tied a teal scarf and heels.
This whole idea is to inspire alot of people and to show you ladies different ways you can style your floral prints and also ways you can mix colors.
Do visit Pages By Bukky for alot of inspiring posts. Her blog is neat and filled with alot of goodies; i mean styles.
Thanks for reading .
Have a nice day dearies.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment