Sunday 12 March 2017

THE CHECKERED DRESS THAT REMINDS ME OF THE GOOD OLD DAYS


Happy Sunday lovelies. If you are Nigerian , then you know the material of the dress well . Yeah , the dress reminds me of our secondary school / high school uniform . I first saw the dress on a blogger on Instagram , then i saw it on Zaful afterwards. 
I didn't want to pick the dress at first 'cos it is asymmetry and i wasn't sure if the front will be long enough for me ,'cos i'm 5''9 . 
Well the dress looks so good on me when it arrived . I still wore pantyhose anyway , just to cover some more skin .  Nothing much is going on in front , but the style at the back is beautiful . 
Luckily i found this red car at the location where i had the shoot , so i had to do some poses with it . Shout out to the owner of the car ,'cos it was helpful. LOL
Completed the look with the pink lace up shoes from amiclubwear and the bag from dresslily .
I hope you like todays look . Do shop on Zaful and don't forget to share todays post on your social medias , so many more can see it .
Have a nice Sunday .
KISSES...










No comments:

Post a Comment