Friday 10 April 2015

BLOG FEATURE - HEATLESS BLOWOUT BY SIMPLY UNEEKE

Hello dearies. I will be doing a blog feature for the first time today. Chidinma of simply uneeke is a US based Nigerian personal style and fashion blogger. I came across this post of hers and i decided to share it with you. I heard too much heat can damage our hair , so this heatless blow should be of great help.
  She said and i quote , " Hello guys, how are you doing. So the other day i decided to blow out my hair but the last time i attempted that i got heat damage( well a friend did it for me ). So this time i did it in a heat less way. which is african threading. Who remembers doing this in secondary school lol, the memories. Firstly my hair was already braided as a protective style for about a week and when i decided to stretch my hair i decided to just wash my hair with the braids in. I figured it must have been pretty stretched and if i took it out and washed it, it would revert back to curly".
 To continue reading , click  HERE


To get this finished look, do visit her blog SIMPLY UNEEKE  and if you like it, do follow her.

I hope you like this post ladies. Do leave your comments and links below. Have a nice day
KISSES.

No comments:

Post a Comment