Thursday 20 August 2020

SILK TRACKSUIT


Welcome back to the blog lovelies. I found a lot of oldie but goodie looks saved up in my draft. In fact they have perfectly composed write-ups attached to them. I've decided to share these looks with the old write-up on Thursdays. I hope you like them.
It is a track suit and it is silky. Yeah, this is lovely. Saw it on 1 of my followers on ig and the search to get mine began LOL. I checked many stores and finally found it on lovelywholesale . I picked it immediately without hesitating. 
I love the feel of the material. I wore this outfit to class, can as well wear it grocery shopping and to a few other places which i've not thought of yet LOL. 
Wore my convertible slippers / flat shoes from Zaful , a hat and necklace from fredrick prince jewelry to finish the look.
Let me know your opinion about todays look in the comment section 
Kindly share this post on your social media platforms and do have a nice day .
KISSES...










No comments:

Post a Comment