Monday 17 August 2020

POWDER BLUE TWO-PIECE SET


Happy new week beautiful people and welcome back to the blog.
On the blog today is this powder blue two-piece set which was made by a seamstress / tailor over a year ago. The trouser was a little tight on me back then so I couldn't wear it but it fits now.
I believe this two-piece set can be dressed up or down. With some flat shoes it can be worn to work, with heels it can be worn to events and as a casual outfit if styled with sneakers.
Tell me where you would wear this look to and how you would have styled it in the comment section below. 
This color is really beautiful and I would love to get more outfits in the color. 
Thanks for stopping by the blog today.
Kindly leave a comment below and share this post on your social media platforms.
Have a nice week.










No comments:

Post a Comment