Sunday 2 August 2020

EID'L ADHA 2020



Hello beautiful people. Welcome back to the blog and Eid Mubarak. Hope you all had a wonderful celebration?
I had fun with my family this Eid. 
Today, I will be calling out an Instagram brand that made this dress. After she changed the color we initially agreed on, she went offline for a while and couldn't be reached on instagram or her cell phone and she also didn't deliver the dress until almost two weeks after the expected delivery date. The worst part is the amateur sewing technique and the finishing. OMG! the finishing of the dress is terrible. Poor stitching,  loose stitches, use of wrong choice of thread color to sew. I couldn't even snap the back of the dress 'cos it is terrible. The joining and the zip are uneven.
The second dress I got from her came in the wrong style. The stitches were loose, had to use needle and thread to stitch the loose edges together. It also has iron stains. The scarf that came with it has stains that didn't come off after washing. 
I deserve a REFUND for the dresses.
Thanks for stopping by the blog today.
Have a nice week.






No comments:

Post a Comment