Wednesday 15 March 2017

STRIPPED AND BELTED WEARING ZAFUL


Welcome back to the blog lovelies . The full post is finally on the blog , and yeah it is a jumpsuit . Something this good and affordable can be from a few online stores . If you guess Zaful , then you are right . You can check my last post here 
Zaful deserves all the hype i must say . They never disappoint . I always receive the items i order from the site and not a counterfeit . The sizing (measurement ) stays accurate always . It arrives within 2 weeks after shipping. To top it all , they ship worldwide and offer free shipping for orders over $30 . You should visit zaful for your clothings , shoes, bags ; just name it ; they have it all .
When shopping online , i usually buy clothes a size bigger than my normal size . For this jumpsuit , the M was my perfect size , would have gotten a L , but it was sold out in that size . I'm glad i got my perfect size ,'cos the material stretches and it fits perfectly on me .  The jumpsuit came with this belt .
Completed the look with a scarf and the pompom hat from Zaful .
The heel sandals is from amiclubwear , you can get a similar 1 here .
Feel free to share this post on your social media . 
Have a nice day everyone 
KISSES....










No comments:

Post a Comment