Monday 27 March 2017

SUIT ON SNEAKERS THE KOREAN STYLE


Happy new week lovelies . Hope you guys had a nice weekend . I watch alot of Korean drama and many of them are interesting . You guys can let me know if you want me to recommend interesting dramas to you or write a review on some specific ones .
In Korean movies , Men wear sneakers on suit to corporate events and it looks so good on them . I decided to wear a skirt instead so as to match the color of the blazer
Went for the all red theme . I hope you like this look.
Let me know if you will wear this look out and where you will wear it to.
The links to shop all my looks are below . Do click on them .
Have a nice day .
SHOP THE LOOK
SNEAKERS - Rosegal
BAG - Rosegal 
BLAZER - Rosegal 
SKIRT- Shein
GLASSES - Firmoo
WRISTWATCH - Marc bale








No comments:

Post a Comment