Sunday 1 January 2017

LET'S WEAR FIRMOO GLASSES THIS NEW YEAR + MY NEW YEAR GIFT TO YOU





It's 2017!!! Happy new year guys . This is my first post in 2017 , i hope you guys like it. If you haven't subscribed to my blog and social medias , kindly do so . I will leave the link down below.
I'm starting this new year with a collaboration with  firmoo.com . You must have heard about them , I've talked about them on the blog before . Guess what !!! For the new year , You can all get a free pair of glasses / eyewear including frame and lenses excluding shipping from the link HERE
Trust me , this store has never disappointed me in anyway. The glasses i've received so far arrived in less than 2 weeks and it looks exactly like what i saw on the site. The sizing is accurate .
They also make prescription lenses , so if you use a recommended eyewear / glasses , you can easily send you prescription to them and have your eyewear adjusted to your preference.
FOLLOW ME ON 
INSTAGRAM : @DIMPLEKHADI
YOUTUBE :  DIMPLE KHADI
DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG VIA EMAIL
HAVE A WONDERFUL NEW YEAR...








No comments:

Post a Comment