Saturday 28 January 2017

IN THE LUXURY SILK DRESS FROM SUGARBROWNS



Hello lovelies . Happy Saturday and welcome back to my blog . Silk , silk , silk ...Silk is an item considered to be worn by the rich . It is a luxury fabric. Merchants in the Joseon era (old era) Korean movies settings treasure silk and if they acquire it from other countries e.g China , they only sell it to the rich men that offers the highest price  .
Enough with my story . I'm a fan of Korean movies , got carried away for a minute.
The silk Nina shirt dress from sugarbrowns.co.uk gave me life when i received it . I tracked the order just 1 week after it was shipped and it was already at the post office . I was surprised 'cos it beat the average 2 weeks it takes to receive items from other stores . 
The Nina dress is made from a soft silky fluid fabric, with a slight stretch. In a pinky nude shade and a subtle light catching sheen, it also features a low cut neck, cinched waist line and long sleeves, two pockets. Team with gold heels for the perfect look.
This made me wear one of my favorite heels from rosegal .  
I wore this dress as a shirt dress on my white denim from bershka and also as a kimono when i left the buttons opened .
Sugarbrowns.co.uk is an online store located in the UK . Sugarbrowns is a unique fashion brand whose aim is to offer women superior quality clothings that will channel their inner goddesss.
They dress ladies all over the world glamorously , offering timeless curve enhancing fabrics in specially selected luxury fabrics which are made available in a wide range of sizes .
Do visit the store . Let me know you would have styled the dress in the comment box.
Do share this post on your social medias for others to see.
See you on monday .







No comments:

Post a Comment