Sunday 25 December 2016

I CALL IT WOVEN BASKET SHOES


Happy celebration and welcome back to my blog lovelies. Don't you just love this color block plaid pattern PU block heels!! When i saw it on at rosegal.com it remind me of woven basket. I picked it 'cos it's so colorful and i love all the colors on it . When the shoes arrived , i realized it is original PU material and the colors are painted on it for design. I wear US size 9 and this fits perfectly. It is block heels which makes it really comfortable to walk in . 
Rosegal.com offers free shipping worldwide , so you have to check them out .
The denim is from Shein . I wore a black thermal wear under it 'cos of the cold. The wristwach is from Nicole vienna .
On top is a sweater i got from the thrift store . I wore a turtle neck sleeveless top inside to stay warm .
I hope you love the look . Kindly leave your commnets down below.
Have a nice day .....
KISSES..... 












No comments:

Post a Comment