Thursday 10 November 2016

OWAMBE PRETTY IN EVER-PRETTY


 Welcome back to my blog lovelies. It's a new thing on the blog today. Don't you just love this dress ? I wear US size 6, but got this dress in a size bigger ,'cos i don't want it to be too tight on me.
I got the dress from ever-pretty.com . An online store that specialize in female clothings mostly dresses. In stock are varieties of dresses for different body size and occasions .
I'm 5'9 tall and the dress reaches my ankle which is 1 of the reasons i like it. I hardly get my perfect length , especially when it comes to trousers , so i'm happy with this piece.
The dress is sleeveless. It has a full lining and a mesh see-through in front showing some cleavage. I decided to style it without revealing any cleavage , so i wore a singlet under the dress . 
The dress has breast / bra pad, so you don't need to wear a bra underneath. I added this fur/ stole to complete the look.
The head gear is ankara ; African print . Instead of going with the usual style , i tied it alittle bigger , just like the Owambe style (African party).
The dress can be worn to an evening event , by bridesmaids , for pre-wedding photoshoot , birthday party etc.
 ''world shopping day''  sale with amazing discount will be held on ever-pretty  aliexpress store on the 11th November , which is tomorrow, so hurry and check out the site to get this dress and many others at affordable prices.
This dress was $74.99 initially , but would be sold at $32.25 tomorrow . Ain't that awesome ?
I hope you like todays post . Do check back on saturday for the next post .
Enjoy...












No comments:

Post a Comment