Saturday 26 November 2016

DIY DENIM BOOT


Happy weekend and welcome back to my blog dear readers. I know it's not perfect , but i just have to share it with you . I made this denim over the knee boot myself. It was actually easy to do , not so neat , but i'm sure the next one i make will be better.
I got a faded blue denim from a thrift store . It costs around $1 . I cut the legs out and used a shoe glue to attach it to stiletto (heels) .Designed it by stitching the pockets to the front . I kept it simple , unlike the ripped popular diy denim out there. Here are some of the videos you can watch to put you through.
The tartan print batwing cape is from dresslily and both sides of it can be put into use like i did in this look . 
Dresslily deals in both male and female clothing and the offer a worldwide free shipping .
Thanks for visiting the blog today , do like and share the post with your friends .
Have a nice day









No comments:

Post a Comment