Friday 3 June 2016

THE GOOD THE MAD THE FUNNY WITH FALZ THE BAHD GUY












Hello dear readers. Happy friday and i hope your week went well?
There was this comedy/music show i attended last month . It was organized by crazeclown, a popular comedian .One of the biggest musician / comedian in Nigeria ; Falz, was present with alot of other artistes. It was a fun filled night . Those following me on instagram would have seen some pictures and videos from that night . If you haven't , you can check them on my instagram here
I wore this black jumpsuit from dresslink to the event . I didn't want to look over dressed to i just wore the shoes from amiclubwear with it .
I hope you like the outfit.
Make sure you check back tomorrow for the next blog post.

Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment