Sunday 26 June 2016

COLOURS OF SUMMER














Welcome back to my blog dear readers and happy Sunday . The blog is colorful today, thanks to this patchwork colorful dress from dresslink ..
This dress is light weight and very cool for summer . It can be used as day -night outfit .
Because i'm tall , I buy dresses with minimum length of 150 cm.  When i saw this dress on dresslink , i really wanted to get 1 but unfortunately,  the only size with length 150cm is XL, so I decided to buy it anyway . When the dress arrived , I slim fitted /amend it to my size 
Because the dress is sleeveless,  I wore my regular net top inside . With that , I was able to wear the dress in the form of an off shoulder .
To finish the look, I wore this white sandals from amiclubwear with a matching white clutch from dresslink .
Get up to 80% off summer fashion on dresslink  here
Have a nice day everyone 

No comments:

Post a Comment