Tuesday 28 June 2016

ANNA YAKOVENKO SUMMER COLLECTION




















Happy new week dear readers and welcome back to my blog . I modeled for Anna Yakovenko ; a store  in Ukraine last week . 
Have you been having issues of finding similar clothes you are wearing on another person at an event ? Do you want to be asked where you got an outstanding statement piece from? If yes , Anna Yakovenko is what you need.
Anna Yakonvenko can be found on instagram. They are located in Kharkov and Kiev city in Ukraine . Any city you are in Ukraine , whatever item you purchase will be shipped down to you within that week.
The 1st outfit i wore is an off shoulder dress. Off shoulder is trendy at the moment which makes the dress so essential for this season . I find it difficult to get my perfect length , but this dress was perfect in everyway and very comfortable too .
My 2nd outfit ,and that worn by my friend @sweetie_praise is from their latest collection inspired by Moroccan couture . I love the trousers . It is a perfect outfit for a muslimah. 
I hope you like these outfits. Several other interesting items are avaialable at the store including shoes .The store is on  sales which lasts for 3 days ;Get 20% off your puchase , So make sure you visit them .
STORE ADDRESS
1 . Kharkiv : Street gogolya 11
2. Kiev : Street sagaydachnogo 12
3. Instagram : @annayakovenko

No comments:

Post a Comment