Tuesday 8 September 2020

HOW TO MIX STRIPPED AND PATTERENED OUTFIT


Welcome back to the blog beautiful people and happy new week. Hope you all had a restful weekend?
It's all about mixing stripes and patterns today.
I saw this pants design on instagram @dzynbabe and decided to recreate it, but I wanted it to look a bit different and that's why I made a matching blouse with it. 
I have a badass seamstress/ tailor that can recreate looks perfectly. She decided to get a material that is a little bit pricey so it doesn't bleach or become faded after one wash. Her Ig handle @teemahs_varieties.
This look can be worn to work, any form of gathering ; lunch, dinner, meetings. It can be worn to a whole  lot of places.
The piece is really light weight and very comfortable to wear. 
I got this turban from @naeemscollection when it was on sale.
I got the glasses at the open market.
Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today. 
Have a nice day lovelies.
Kisses.....








No comments:

Post a Comment