Tuesday 20 March 2018

COLORFUL STRIPPED PANTS


 Welcome back to the blog lovelies . It's been a while i posted , sorry about that . I'm back to blogging so you guys should keep visiting the blog to read my posts . 
Today , I'm advertising the colorful stripped pants from gamiss . It is actually a two-piece set . It comes with a strapless crop top and a belt . I wore the belt on my turban to add contrast to the plain turban material .
I hope you like the look i've created. Let me know how you would have styled the pants set in the comment section .
Have a nice day everyone and thanks for stopping by the blog today....






2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Hương Lâm chuyên cung cấp máy photocopy và dịch vụ cho thuê máy photocopy giá rẻ, uy tín TP.HCM với dòng máy photocopy toshiba và dòng máy photocopy ricoh uy tín, giá rẻ.

    ReplyDelete