Saturday 10 June 2017

I ORDERED A CORPORATE PANT BUT RECEIVED A PALAZZO PANT


Happy Saturday beautiful people . So i ordered a corporate pant from lovelywholesale but i got a palazzo pant instead . Ain't that funny ! They put a picture of Stylepantry  wearing a nice blue corporate pants with a tank top on the store . I love what i saw and i placed the order . On receiving the parcel , i saw a palazzo pants . I was so pissed initially . I actually read the review before i bought it and the lady that reviewed this pants said it was beautiful e.t.c .
When i tried the pants on , it was not bad at all and that made me calm down a bit. The material is good and can be styled however you like , but the initial disappointment still lingers in my heart . It came with the singlet / tank top which i wore in this look .
If you like the pants , you can get yours from the link below . 
Let me know the bad experiences you've had shopping online and the names of those stores if possible .
Thanks for stopping by the blog today .
SHOP MY LOOK
Pants - Lovelywholesale .
Kimono - Custom made , get kimons here , here 
Sandals - Pinkbasis , get siimilar here 












No comments:

Post a Comment