Wednesday 21 June 2017

BUTTERFLY EMBROIDERED SHIRT - BOLD


Welcome back to the blog lovelies . This is such a daring but cute butterfly embroidered shirt from Zaful . I kept it in my cart for a month before i finally decided to get it . I love the different colors and sizes of butterfly stitched on to the blouse . I had to look for a location with flowers so i can pollinate them with my butterflies ; LOL .
The shirt is so unique . Haven't seen it on anyone on instagram yet . I couldn't button it at the elbow 'cos it was tight . Would probably wear a black leggings on it the next time i style it .
The evening bag with metal leaves and beads looks amazing . It is perfect for every occasion . It is also available in white color . You should visit rosegal to get yours 'cos it is a statement piece .
Do let me know if you would wear this shirt and where you would wear it to in the comment section .
SHOP MY LOOK
1. Butterfly embroidered shirt - Zaful
2. Metal leaves and beaded evening bag -Rosegal 
3. Denim - Bershka 
4. Shoes - Rosegal
Have a nice day lovelies .
Kisses ...












No comments:

Post a Comment