Monday 26 September 2016

STARTING FALL IN A BOMBER


I'm back again with an amazing post , and this time we will be talking about 3 big online stores where you can get affordable , trendy , quality ,,,, just name it ,,, items.
The bomber jacket is from Zaful . They offer free standard international shipping and it was delivered to my address .The pink color makes it look and feel feminine . It is true to size and perfect for the weather and i was happy to rock it .
The leaf print bikini is still on sales at Zaful. You can get it here .
The high waisted denim is from Sammydress. I love it . It lifted my butt, perfect fit and very stretchy . I bet mine would size someone 2 sizes bigger than me . I'm tall ; 5.9 , so the denim didn't reach my ankle , but the length is still good .
This is my first time working with sammydress and i must say their items are true to size and the shipping was quite fast .
Check out sammydress buyer's review here 
The bag as you must have seen from yesterdays' post here is from rosewholesale. Good quality PU back . Been rocking it since lastweek. 
The hat is a gift and the sneakers which i also love so much is from banggood.
The stores are on sales at the moment , so click on the links in red to visit and shop .
Have a nice time shopping.
Make sure you check back on wednessday for the next post  











No comments:

Post a Comment