Saturday 13 August 2016

AFRICAN CULTURAL DAY IN MY UNI










Hello dear readers . African cultural day was organized in my school . I thought of a cool outfit for the event . I put alot of clothes together , but was not satisfied . 
I had this ankara blouse , so i got a matching material to make a pant to go with it . Unfortunately , the material was spoilt by the tailor sewing it , and i was running out of time . 
This outfit here , was a last minute decision . I attached my ankara necklace to the blue pant i got from dresslink . Also , i made a bow out of the ankara scarf and attached it to the front of my blouse . 
 Decided to keep the shoes, head gear , bag and jewelries golden .
I was given the best dressed female at the event through nomination
The shoes is from amiclubwear , the bag is from na-ra harley
I hope you love this look. Do leave your comments below and have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment