Friday 17 June 2016

JUST HAT IT












Welcome back to my blog dear readers. I got a new hat . It is a belt felt vintage hat from zaful , so happy. My old hat is all bent and ugly , so when Zaful contacted me , i decided to pick a hat and a dress which will be shared with you on the blog this sunday , so kindly check back for the post. 
Zaful is an online clothing and accessories store . Starting  june 15 - june 30th , there will be huge prizes and giveaways with crazy discounts and promotions on Zaful as they celebrate there 2nd anniversary . Do register on Zaful so you don't miss out on the offer.
The assymetry bat wing blouse and ombre ripped denim are from Shein . These items are so comfy ,I really love them together. Shein offers up to -40% off sitewide till 20th of June .
The blouse is really loose , soft, and it is longer at the back. Since it's colors are cool , it can be styled in different ways . You can either wear it as a dress if you are not so tall , or with a leggings / denim . 
The high waist denim on the other hand is unique because of the ombre effect it has .   
I decided to brighten the look with a red scarf and shoes from amiclubwear.
I hope you like todays outfit. Looking forward to reading your comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment