Monday 31 August 2015

SUMMER ENDS IN STYLE WITH CNDIRECT











Hello lovelies. Happy new week. School resumes tomorrow , can't wait for the semester to be over already. LOL. Wearing on blog today is a lovely blue pant i got from cndirect. Cndirect is an online store that sells all kinds of female clothing items. I find it difficult getting a perfect trouser fit online , but this is more than perfect. I thought for a moment, did the designer get my measurement for this piece?... LOL. I decided to go for a corporate look, but the pant can be styled in different ways; casual , corporate , date night based on the kind of accessories, shoes it is paired with.
The pair of glasses caught my eyes on the site and i decided to pick it up because of the blue tinted shades that matches the pant.
I hope you love this outfit. 
                             OUTFIT DETAILS
1.PantsCNDIRECT
2.Blazer : Gift (Nigeria)
3.Camisole : Nigeria
4.Sandals: In city
5.Glasses (shades)CNDIRECT

Kindly leave your comments and links below and do have a nice day.
                        

No comments:

Post a Comment