Tuesday 1 September 2020

PURPLE JUMPSUIT WITH PEPLUM BELT


Welcome back to the blog beautiful people. How are you all doing?
I got this purple jumpsuit from a lady that used to bring thrifted wears to my CDS while I was doing NYSC. I can remember she was doing sales and I got the jumpsuit at a ridiculously cheap price.  Can't remember the exact amount though.
I was actually heavily pregnant then and I couldn't even try it on but I kept hoping it will fit one day and guess what! that day has finally come. The jumpsuit now fits loosely. 
I didn't even put effort into this weight loss and I've lost a lot of weight. I'm grateful to God. 
I saw a similar jumpsuit on Shein
This belt is sold out but I like this here
Thanks for stopping by the blog today. Make sure you check back on Thursday for a throwback look. 
Kisses... 









No comments:

Post a Comment